Please see our Contacts page for hours and phone numbers.

The Tax Collector issues boat and vehicle registrations.

When you register your vehicle, remember to bring proof of current insurance, current mileage of the vehicle, plus your old registration. For a vehicle purchased from a dealer, you will also need the invoice, title application, and the window sticker (if it is a new vehicle).  For a vehicle acquired through a private sale, in addition to mileage and insurance, you will instead need a bill of sale that includes the date of sale; names of both the buyer and the seller; and the year, make and model of the vehicle.

To register a trailer or boat, bring your old registration.  Remember, you should register your boat in the town where you reside, not where the boat is moored.

The Tax Collector can also handle applications for real estate Tax Exemptions.

Please use the form below to contact the Tax Collector.

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.